I’m a language acquisition nerd who wants to make teaching and learning fun and easy for students AND teachers.
I support accessible language learning by providing easy-to-use strategies and resources to help YOU support student success.
I have a degree in Spanish Education and a Masters in TESOL. Always learning, I attend and lead workshops about language acquisition, focusing on making materials accessible and making learning engaging and fun.
Now based in Alicante, I’ve taught languages since 2012 in all types of schools around the world (mostly in the US). I currently teach Spanish online for homebound students with special needs and for an international school that serves students around the world.
You’re in the right place if…
- You’re a secondary Spanish teacher
- You want support with differentiation
- You want to make planning easier
- You think class should be accessible
- You want to break out of the grammar/vocab structure